Golborne High School is a unique community where young people thrive. Our mission is to provide opportunities that enable every child to have aspirations, vision and great pride in their achievements.
Our motto states that:
"Golborne High School is a learning community where all pupils believe they can achieve."
Our vision is to be a beacon of excellence at the heart of the local community by delivering an exceptional education for local children through consistently inspirational and challenging teaching, exemplary standards and aspirational goals.
Our aims are to:
- · Deliver consistently high quality teaching and learning which enthuses and inspires children and puts their needs at the centre of everything that we do.
- · Motivate children to love learning and have a passion to learn more.
- · Inspire all of our children to dream big dreams which extend their horizons beyond their expectations.
- · Encourage every child to feel special in a safe, happy, caring and family environment in which both staff and children feel valued.
- · Have high expectations of our children based on good manners, mutual respect and knowing the difference between right and wrong.
- · Deliver inspirational leadership which fosters a passion for learning is children and staff through both support and challenge.
- · Value the significant contribution that all parents have in the life of our school and listen to their views with respect and consideration.
- · Work as a Team with all of our stakeholders with the shared aim of ensuring that the opportunities which are children are provided with are of the highest quality.