EduLink One – how to keep up to date with your child’s education at Golborne High School
We understand that parents like to be kept updated and informed about their child’s education and progress. With this in mind, Golborne High has introduced a system called Edulink One. This app enables you:
- Access to your son / daughter’s reports
- To access up-to-the-minute information about your child, including for example, his / her attendance and timetable.
- With a quick and simple method of updating your information should you change address for example.
- To view any Homework that has been set
- To make appointments online / via the app for Parents’ Evenings, so that you can directly book the slots that best suit you.
The app unifies and replaces the previous systems we have used for booking parent’s evening appointments, viewing homework etc. The system can be accessed online from modern web browsers such as Chrome or Internet Explorer, or via a dedicated app which can be obtained from Apple’s App Store or Google Play. Additional information on how to make use of the app, or to access the portal, can be found below.
How to Download the App
If you have a smartphone or tablet and would like to use the Edulink app to access the aforementioned features, follow these steps:
- Access Apple’s App Store (if you have an Apple mobile device) or Google Play (if you have an Android device).
- Search for Edulink One – The publisher is Overnet Data Ltd.
- Once you’ve located the app, download and install it.
How to Access the Portal
To access the online portal through a web browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer etc) type the following URL into the address bar:
Using the App / Portal
You will need to use your Username and Password together with the ‘School ID’ – which is ghs – in order sign in.
Once you have logged in you will have the ability to change your password. Please choose something you will remember.
To access the various features of the portal, click on the coloured icons. To jump back out and back to the main menu, click on the backward chevrons (<) where they appear.
Please note: Your child will login with their normal school usernames and passwords
What if I Forget My Password!?
Once you have logged in, you will be able to change your password to something you prefer.
The initial passwords are computer-generated so can be fairly complex; please type them carefully (and if you copy and paste, make sure you do only select the password and not any trailing spaces or other characters).
If you do forget your password, don’t panic! Email IT-Services@golbornehigh.wigan.sch.uk and the school’s IT team are more than happy to assist.
We advise that you retain the logon letter that was sent out. Please keep it somewhere secure should you need to refer to it.
Edulink - Submit Homework